spacer
Henderson Private Family Foundation  

We at Henderson Trust Group, have recently developed a new set of financial instruments to aid in lowering unnecessary taxation through legal tax avoidance if you are planning to do Humanitarian projects and are a Philanthropist. One of these instruments is available to you now at a very low cost.

Please read the following carefully.

We at Henderson Trust Group have developed and is making available a Private Family Foundation to set up to serve your needs. If a Private Family Foundation donates at least 5% of the funded assets to a Public Foundation listed with the IRS under code section 170 in the first year and 5% of the Foundation income profits in the following years, then the maximum tax paid on the remaining 95%, minus all payouts, of the assets in the Private Family Foundation is a maximum 2% deferred for up to 5 years.

So if you are planning to donate a portion of your assets to charity, then using a foundation can save at least 15%, if not more under the new taxing rules. That means that the additional 15% in tax savings or more can go to charities to make the world a better place. Remember this, you can only be paid money from a Private Family Foundation through reasonable salaries, which is a taxable event to your personal tax return.

These financial instruments can also be used to fund your private humanitarian projects and have the same tax related savings.

Please understand that your trust or you MUST sell the foreign currency to the Foundation BEFORE the currency revaluation, not after it is converted into US dollars. You must determine what portion of each foreign currency that you wish to sell from the Trust or you into the Foundation. Once you decide, you must let your currency exchange agent know the amounts so that they can adjust the spreadsheets for the transfer.

We highly recommend that you take action as soon as possible to set up your Private Family Foundation. It will be too late once the currency revaluation has taken place in your trust. Please contact me by phone or email as soon as possible, should you decide to move forward on creating a Foundation or simply use the website provided to create you foundation.

Foundation Creation Steps

Click here for detailed instructions on how to form a legal, non-profit Nevada foundation.

 

Henderson Nevada Foundation - $1,350

  • Comprehensive 48 page Foundation document
  • Includes Articles of Incorporation and Foundation By-Laws
  • Foundation Handbook
  • 1023 EZ Form
  • Guidelines for 1023 Business Plan you need to write
  • EIN Instructions
  • Foundation document e-mailed to you
  • Includes first year $49.95 Registered Agent Fee
  • Includes filing with state of Nevada & $100 first year State filing fee

Note: please call our office at
641-799-7786
to order and pay for a foundation.

Henderson Nevada Foundation With IRS filing - $3,200

  • $3200 price includes, state filing ($100) and documentation filled out, first year registered agent fees ($49.95), all IRS filing documentation filled out and complete IRS filing, including the fee ($850).
  • Comprehensive 48 page Foundation document
  • Includes Articles of Incorporation and Foundation By-Laws
  • Foundation Handbook
  • 1023 EZ Form
  • Guidelines for 1023 Business Plan you need to write
  • EIN Instructions
  • Foundation document e-mailed to you
  • Includes first year $49.95 Registered Agent Fee
  • Includes filing with state of Nevada & $100 first year State filing fee
  • Includes all IRS filing documentation filled out and complete IRS filing, including the fee ($850).
  • We will sit with you until your foundation is approved by the IRS.

Note: please call our office at 641-799-7786
to order and pay for a foundation.